Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Activities


Today's Koolaid Easter Egg Coloring Worked.
We had John's friend from work join us for dinner. The boys love when he comes to visit.
And for the girls....we invited Jess's BFF and her mom since her dad was out of town.
These adorable girls loved coloring eggs.
This morning in Jess's Easter Basket there was a book from the movie Despicable me. John was Hilarious reading it.
Yesterday we spend the morning at the MHMC Easter Egg Hunt.
the kids loved finding eggs.
But Jess was not to excited about the Easter Bunny so I stood in so we could have a picture.

Here are my adorable children.
Oh how I love them.
I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ was resurrected. And because of that I know I can be with my family forever. I have a Heavenly Father that loves me. He hears and answers my prayers. There is a living Prophet that leads this church today. What a blessing it is to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

No comments: