Friday, August 5, 2011

Cache Valley. What a beautiful sight.












It was Rodeo Weekend. Yee Haw! The boys loved the Carnival that the Hospital hosts. In years past we have always attended and then walked into the nursing home to Visit Great Grandma. When Jake said lets go see Great Grandma I had to remind him that she wasn't there. "Where did she go" me..."She died. Remember Mom and Jess flew to Idaho for a funeral. She is in heaven now." "When will she be back" I love the sweet spirit this boy brings into my life. I felt the spirit reconfirm to my heart that she will be back. As will we all.



I love to be at my parents house. The kids can run and play with acres land in all directions. WB is the new addition in my sweet sisters family. Jess looked so big next to him.
Class of 96. Yes that's right I attended my 15 year class reunion. 17 out of the 48 in my graduating class came.



You can't make it through a rodeo weekend with out a rain storm. We picked the perfect night to go to the parade. It sprinkled on us to keep us cool. Jake was our candy man. The sun came out and it was perfect weather for the Rodeo later that night.




It was a big day for Jess when she got her first taste of food. A french fry at McDonalds and licorice at the pool. It was a fun day with all the grandkids together but they were all to busy swimming to get a pic. I am wishing now I would have rounded them all up.

Jim was a cute little protector of his cousin. When she wanted to play out side he was right there with her.
John and I were able to run away for one night while Grandma and Grandpa kept the kids. We went to the Temple and then spent the night at the Anniversary Inn. It was a PERFECT end to our great vacation.

1 comment:

Heather Matthews said...

Hi Jen,

Sorry for contacting you through your comments section but I couldn't find an email address on your blog. We found your blog and thought you would enjoy our new website www.MommyGiggles.com.

Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”

We are contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

We also would appreciate if you could spread the word about our site to other moms too!

We hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.

Warmest Regards,

Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry

Email Us A Picture - mommygiggles@comcast.net
Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles