Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh Boy

James: As always he was up at 5:30 asking for pancakes. He is such a funny boy, making comments like "when I was a little kid......." As long has he is not bugging his brother with weird noises they are best friends.
Jakub: As usual he didn't want what I made for breakfast. Didn't want to get himself dressed. And he wanted to load his backpack with toys to show his friends. It takes a lot of energy to get this boy to think positive and be happy.
Today they are off to Joy School. 5 Hours a week. Every 5th week I will be the teacher but the other 4 weeks I am going to enjoy my baby girl and hope these two boys are behaving themselves.


2 comments:

Danelle said...

Today went GREAT! It's going to be a fun year.

Johnson Family said...

Wow. Can't believe they are old enough for preschool! Makes me think of my twins and that is just around the corner!